1 pound sirloin, thinly sliced
1/2 box of pasta, preferably a shape (not long strands)
2 c. mixed frozen vegetables, thawed
1/4 c. red wine, any
1 TBSP garlic
2 TBSP basil
2 TBSP oregano
2 TBSP rosemary
4 TBSP olive oil
1/2 tsp pepper
salt to taste
1 c. Gorgonzola cheese, in small cubes
1. Prepare pasta according to directions, reserve 1/4 c. pasta water. Drain and set aside.
2. Combine oil, wine, all spices in a large sauce pan on low heat, as well as pasta water. Simmer five minutes.
3. Turn heat to medium. Add steak, cook 2 min.
4. Add vegetables, cook 2 min.
5. Add pasta, cook 1 min. stirring constantly.
6. Arrange on plates, and put Gorgonzola on just before serving.