19 June 2012
- 1 (8 oz) package refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 4 cheese sticks, halved
- 1 (3.5 oz) package sliced pepperoni
- (optional) marinara or ranch sauce for dipping
- For garlic butter glaze: 2 tbs butter (melted), 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning, 1/4 tsp garlic powder, 1 tbs grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- On each triangle of crescent roll dough, place about 6 pepperoni slices. Place half of a cheese stick on top and roll up.
- Place seam side down on cookie sheet. Bake for 10-14 minutes, until golden brown.
- While rolls are cooking, combine melted butter, Italian seasonings, garlic powder and Parmesan in a small bowl.
- When rolls are done, remove from oven and brush with garlic butter glaze.
- Serve with marinara or ranch for dipping.