Heart Healthy Burrito
- 4 (10 inch) wheat Tortillas
- 2 cups grilled chicken strips, pre-cooked, prepared refrigerated or frozen
- 1 1/3 cups brown rice, can be microwaveable
- 1 1/3 cups broccoli, can be microwaveable
- 2 cups Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- salsa to taste
- Cook chicken strips, brown rice and broccoli according to each of their package instructions. Reserve hot.
- Warm tortillas in a microwave for 10 seconds.
- To build 1 burrito: Place 1/2 cup of chicken on the bottom third of each tortilla, followed by 1/3 cup of brown rice, then 1/3 cup of broccoli.
- Evenly sprinkle 1/2 cup of cheese over the broccoli.
- Repeat steps 1 through 4 using remaining tortillas and ingredients.
- Roll each tortilla into a burrito, forming a larger size burrito. Cut each burrito in half, on an angle, and serve hot.